Thank you Puerto Rico for being so nice to me and my family during our vacation. We had an incredible time everywhere we went and loved getting to meet so many warm and kind people!
Puerto Rico’s St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort Is Back https://t.co/ZVwLEVge5W
Did you know the PR Christmas season is 45 days!? Here’s your go-to guide for all the holiday celebrations!!🎄🍾🏝🎉 https://t.co/hWRiGm1Ptc
Puerto Ricans Want Their Government To Be More Transparent : NPR https://t.co/im7U9jjNiY
- Part 5/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's
- As the island looks to transform from a manufacturing to a service-based economy, distributed ledger technology could be the answer.
- As a first time visitor to Puerto Rico, especially in wake of Hurricane Maria, I honestly did not know what to expect.
- Part 4/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- CASPR works with Act 20 businesses to build the perfect team, and has observed some common goals for both parties - employees and employers, alike.
- The CASPR Team touches on the current status of PR’s recovery, the Act 20/22 community and takes a look into the future.
- CASPR’s partners would like to begin by extending our deepest condolences to those impacted by Hurricane Maria.
- How proper planning can make the difference. A partnership article with WorldWide Financial.
- Our CFO, Adam Shippey, provides an update on tax reform and lends his perspective from the side of Act 20/22's.
- CASPR's take on the 2017 statehood vote.
- Part 3/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- Part 2/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- A deeper dive into the Act 20 qualification requirements, specifically related to export services and the process.
- Part 1/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- A technical document geared towards accounting professionals.
- What Act 20 Trailblazer, Paulson, Sees in Puerto Rico.