“Three Sides to the Story” - written by Act 20/22 Society founder, Robb Rill, highlighting some recent issues stemming from some biased journalism from GQ - Via El Nuevo Día https://t.co/GDdKooimYN
Precious Metals Investment Manager, Miles Franklin, discusses Puerto Rican tax strategies with our CEO, Chris Hamm, Giovanni Mendez and Rafael Arce https://t.co/jyuCdPleIt
Neat article written in #SanJuan on #PuertoRico #Act20 and #Act22 and #taxstrategy for #gold and #silver #preciousmetals and #bitcoin https://t.co/LALoDpiMgd
Puerto Rico’s flagship incubator, Parellel18, continues to thrive. It’s portfolio of companies is now valued at $244.2m - Check out the newest generation of companies here https://t.co/3hgWpYGOhN
- Part 5/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's
- As the island looks to transform from a manufacturing to a service-based economy, distributed ledger technology could be the answer.
- As a first time visitor to Puerto Rico, especially in wake of Hurricane Maria, I honestly did not know what to expect.
- Part 4/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- CASPR works with Act 20 businesses to build the perfect team, and has observed some common goals for both parties - employees and employers, alike.
- The CASPR Team touches on the current status of PR’s recovery, the Act 20/22 community and takes a look into the future.
- CASPR’s partners would like to begin by extending our deepest condolences to those impacted by Hurricane Maria.
- How proper planning can make the difference. A partnership article with WorldWide Financial.
- Our CFO, Adam Shippey, provides an update on tax reform and lends his perspective from the side of Act 20/22's.
- CASPR's take on the 2017 statehood vote.
- Part 3/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- Part 2/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- A deeper dive into the Act 20 qualification requirements, specifically related to export services and the process.
- Part 1/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- A technical document geared towards accounting professionals.
- What Act 20 Trailblazer, Paulson, Sees in Puerto Rico.