Discover Puerto Rico says island’s golf courses reporting growth. There are 17 public-access golf courses on Puerto Rico, a significant number for the island's geographical size.
#PuertoRico has a unique geographical advantage to become the connector of the Americas. @wjournalpr @DDECPR https://t.co/h33HGgKdmD3
Recibimos a Karen Parkhill, vicepresidenta ejecutiva y CFO de @Medtronic y Mark Ploof, vicepresidente de Operaciones Globales para discutir el compromiso de la Administración con el desarrollo de tecnología e innovación. @Sec_Laboy_DDEC @RMaldonadoCFO
If you’re looking for a great breakfast spot in VSJ - ChoCoBar is modern/quaint and has been producing its chocolate infused coffee since 1929 #CASPRtips
A little local secret today - try out Casa Melaza Rum Boutique in Old San Juan. Nestled in between the San Juan Bautista Cathedral and the El Convento Hotel. 😎 #CASPRtips
- Part 5/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's
- As the island looks to transform from a manufacturing to a service-based economy, distributed ledger technology could be the answer.
- As a first time visitor to Puerto Rico, especially in wake of Hurricane Maria, I honestly did not know what to expect.
- Part 4/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- CASPR works with Act 20 businesses to build the perfect team, and has observed some common goals for both parties - employees and employers, alike.
- The CASPR Team touches on the current status of PR’s recovery, the Act 20/22 community and takes a look into the future.
- CASPR’s partners would like to begin by extending our deepest condolences to those impacted by Hurricane Maria.
- How proper planning can make the difference. A partnership article with WorldWide Financial.
- Our CFO, Adam Shippey, provides an update on tax reform and lends his perspective from the side of Act 20/22's.
- CASPR's take on the 2017 statehood vote.
- Part 3/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- Part 2/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- A deeper dive into the Act 20 qualification requirements, specifically related to export services and the process.
- Part 1/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- A technical document geared towards accounting professionals.
- What Act 20 Trailblazer, Paulson, Sees in Puerto Rico.