INSIGHT: Puerto Rico Source Income as an Opportunity to Generate Tax Efficiencies https://news.bloombergtax.com/daily-tax-report/insight-puerto-rico-source-income-as-an-opportunity-to-generate-tax-efficiencies
SAVE YOUR SPOT! #InvestPR's webinar is NEXT WEEK. Join us on June 18th to discuss global #reshoring perspectives with the site selector community and local industry leaders, then learn how companies can leverage #PuertoRico's strengths. ➡️ https://bit.ly/iprglobal
“Three Sides to the Story” - written by Act 20/22 Society founder, Robb Rill, highlighting some recent issues stemming from some biased journalism from GQ - Via El Nuevo Día http://ow.ly/g87o30m25mP
#PuertoRico is an undisputed powerhouse in pharmaceutical & medical device manufacturing. Our R&D, controlled environment logistics, and agrobiotech 🧬 strengths are reasons to meet with us at #BIODigital ➡️ http://bit.ly/biodigitalpr #BioSciences industry leadership is in our DNA
El DDEC mueve sus fichas para dar paso al Código de Incentivos @ElNuevoDia https://www.elnuevodia.com/negocios/economia/nota/elddecmuevesusfichasparadarpasoalcodigodeincentivos-2538669/
- Part 5/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's
- As the island looks to transform from a manufacturing to a service-based economy, distributed ledger technology could be the answer.
- As a first time visitor to Puerto Rico, especially in wake of Hurricane Maria, I honestly did not know what to expect.
- Part 4/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- CASPR works with Act 20 businesses to build the perfect team, and has observed some common goals for both parties - employees and employers, alike.
- The CASPR Team touches on the current status of PR’s recovery, the Act 20/22 community and takes a look into the future.
- CASPR’s partners would like to begin by extending our deepest condolences to those impacted by Hurricane Maria.
- How proper planning can make the difference. A partnership article with WorldWide Financial.
- Our CFO, Adam Shippey, provides an update on tax reform and lends his perspective from the side of Act 20/22's.
- CASPR's take on the 2017 statehood vote.
- Part 3/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- Part 2/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- A deeper dive into the Act 20 qualification requirements, specifically related to export services and the process.
- Part 1/6 in the CASPR series highlighting popular locations for Act 20/22's.
- A technical document geared towards accounting professionals.
- What Act 20 Trailblazer, Paulson, Sees in Puerto Rico.